The little white huts adorned with garlands take their place on the Cathedral square from Thursday November 23 to Sunday December 24, 2023.
50 chalets will be on hand to offer local products, authentic, quality creations. The atmosphere at the market is warm and friendly. Above all, don’t forget to taste the famous vin chaud de Noël* or la bûche Normande and enjoy many sweet and savory delights prepared in an artisanal way.
Find, of course, Santa’s chalet, a true star of the festive season.
Rouen Christmas market opening times:
- Monday: 2pm to 8pm
- Tuesday to Thursday: 11am to 8pm
- Friday: 11am to 9pm
- Saturday: 10am to 9pm
- Sunday: 10am to 8pm
- Saturday December 24: 10am to 6pm
And discover the “Garden of Contemplations” a space offering a stage designed to host shows and highlights such as Friday’s musical “afterwork”, Saturday’s themed evenings…
- Sunday, November 26: Opus 76 orchestra from 3pm to 5pm
- Friday December 01: Dj set, Souel and Tropique from 7pm to 9pm
- Saturday December 02: Band à côté music group from 3pm to 5pm and Dj set, Soul and Tropique from 7pm to 9pm
- Sunday December 03: Opus 76 orchestra from 3pm to 5pm
* Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume in moderation