- The huge terrace of l’espace du Palais, allée Eugène Delacroix, has no shortage of tables where to settle peacefully a few steps from the Parliament of Normandy.
- The Place du 19 avril 1944 with its famous central fountain is also an ideal place to lounge on the terrace as a couple, with family or friends.
- On Sunday morning, after your walk to the market, take the opportunity to quench your thirst or have lunch around a table on the Place Saint-Marc.
- The Saint-Amand and Lieutenant Aubert squares as well as the rue eau-de-Robec also offer a charming setting to have a drink under the umbrellas while admiring the wooden walls so characteristic of the capital of Normandy.
- Left bank,the rue Saint-Sever offers tables with a view of the pretty pink church of Saint-Sever.
Imagine yourself sitting on the terrace of a café in the sun, facing the Seine, drinking a cocktail…Welcome to the quays of Rouen!This place appreciated by tourists and locals comes alive in part thanks to its pleasant terraces.
In summer, you can even find palm trees, deckchairs or some sand…
Les Terrasses du jeudi, Rouen’s unmissable summer event, are back every Thursday in July 2023 in Rouen. It’s an opportunity to relax on the terrace to the rhythm of musical groups of all genres: rock, blues, electro, hip-hop…
Who knows? During this outing you will probably discover your new favorite artist! All this over a drink, with a breathtaking view of the wonders of Rouen and surrounded by your loved ones: moreover, the perfect evening!”