Also called “Food court” or “Food market”, the Food Hall is the new trend in terms of catering straight from the United States. This concept consists of bringing together various restaurant offerings in one place with “conviviality” as the keyword.
Between eating, drinking and relaxing, you are free to choose what you like and like.
For the year 2023, the Maison Guéret, a family group of hotel and restaurant owners established in Rouen since 1880, is embarking on a new and exciting challenge: to create a gourmet, authentic and friendly place to live where cooking rhymes with passion and respect for the product.
Hangar E, installed on the right bank quays, has been chosen. Inside different spaces await you:
- The workshops:in which you find the restaurateurs, a dozen different culinary offerings, carefully selected with enthusiasts are offered.
- TheBuvette Odette: to sip cocktails, beers, wines and soft drinks.
- The Lounge: a lounge and cozy space with its own bar, ideal for your privatizations.
The Village Square, its petanque court and its various animations which puts in dynamics entrepreneurs of the region and creates a festive universe.
With your family, your friends or your colleagues, enjoy a gustatory, cultural and musical experience.
More than 600 seats to accommodate you (400 inside and 200 on the terrace), in the workshops,
- Bomdia – Brazilian cuisine.
- FAIM! – market cuisine.
- Mr Croc’ – gourmet, made-to-order croque-monsieur.
- Papa Risotto – Italian cuisine.
- Ito – Japanese cuisine.
- Bamboo – Vietnamese cuisine.
- Coco Tropical – Afro-Caribbean cuisine.
Namaste – Indian cuisine.
La Cabane – oyster and seafood bar.
L’Ottoman Palace – Turkish cuisine with kebab plates.
And to enjoy any of these dishes, you have a choice: on site, you can order from the restaurateur’s workshop or from your table via the dedicated app. A takeawayor delivery
service is also possible.
The Food Hall Warehouse is open every day: from 10am to 12am on weekdays, until 2am on Friday and Saturday
and until 11pm on Sunday.