The Réunion des Musées Métropolitains Rouen Normandie offers a wide choice of museums, bringing together a diverse collection of one million objects.
With manyfree museums in Rouen, located in the city center, close to the SNCF train station, discover for a day, a weekend or a stay in the capital of Normandy, the riches of these permanent collections of national scope.
The museums to discover for free on a self-guided tour are:
- The Museum of Fine Arts in Rouen
- The Museum of Antiquities in Rouen
- The Museum of Ceramics in Rouen
- The Museum of Natural History in Rouen
- The Pierre Corneille Museum in Petit-Couronne
- The Corderie Vallois Industrial Museum in Notre-Dame-de-Bondeville
- The Secq-de-Tournelles Museum – Ironwork Museum in Rouen
- The Knowledge Factory in Elbeuf
- Pierre Corneille’s native house in Rouen
- Flaubert’s Pavilion in Croisset
- The Flaubert and History of Medicine Museum
MUNAE – Le musée National de l’Education