The Repainville areaRouen - Darnétal limit
Would you like to come to the Rouen Armada in your motorhome? Specifically for the event, the Metropole Rouen Normandie provides two parking and service areas dedicated to the reception of motor homes.
- Address : 13 rue de Repainville, 76000 Rouen
- Site GPS coordinates: Latitude : 49.435542 | Longitude : 1.133982
- 200 places available
Located east of the city, this area is accessible from the N31 (Route de Lyons-la-Forêt), at the level of the Castorama.
To access the Armada, you can take the T3 line at the stop “Arrêt École d’Architecture Darnétal” at 500m. Passage every 10 minutes during the day.
Lacroix Island areaRouen
- Address : Rue Sainte-Amélie, 76000 Rouen
- Site GPS coordinates: Latitude : 49.4301 | Longitude : 1.1059
Located in downtown Rouen, this area is accessible from the D18E. To accessthe Armada, you’ll need to walk down the steps from the Pont Corneille to access the docks. After a few minutes of walking you will see the first sailboats… You can also take the T1, T2 or T3 lines at the “Théâtre des Arts” stop. Passage every 10 minutes during the day.
Reservations are mandatory.
Reservations open onMonday, May 9, 2023 and close on Tuesday, June 13.
These two parking areas are equipped with dumping areas, water points and electrical hookups (in limited numbers). Access to them is reserved and controlled by an agent present 24 hours a day on the site.
The sites are open to motorhome owners from Tuesday, June 6 until Tuesday, June 20.The duration of the stay is not limited.
Tariff: €11.00 / day with an electricity surcharge amounting to €5.
The request for information is made only by email via the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coming by bike to the Armada
Take advantage of the public transportation network during the Armada to get around easily. On foot, by bike, by bus or by metro, discover the different solutions to access downtown Rouen and the event site.
Bike lovers, take advantage of your two-wheeler to reach the Armada site. The Metropole Rouen Normandie provides free bicycle parking.
They will be located near the main accesses:
- Esplanade du Kindarena
- Esplanade Pasteur (in front of the University)
- Quai Cavelier de la Salle (between the Jeanne d’Arc and Guillaume-Le-Conquérant bridges)
Public transportation during the Armada
To facilitate your travel from your accommodation, a park-and-ride facility, the train station or from downtown Rouen,Réseau Astuce is densifying its public transportation offer during the Armada.
The 4 TEOR stations that will serve the event site are:
- The “Pasteur” station accessible by the T1, T2 and T3 lines.
- The “Mont Riboudet-Kindarena” station accessible by the T1, T2 and T3 lines.
- The “Belges” station accessible by the T4 line.
- The “Orléans” station accessible by the T4 line
The 2 closest Metro stations to the Seine quays are:
- The “Théâtre des Arts” station right bank.
- The “Joffre-Mutualité” station left bank.